Dustin

I am a yellow lab who is in training to become a guide for a blind or vision impaired person. Since this blog began my description has changed. I became a working guide on July 27, 2008

Sunday, July 23, 2006

It was so hot my puppy raisers decided to go to a cool place, in more ways then one. My first trip out to the Petersen Auto Museum. There were lots of tires to smell but I was good and did not pee on them.






We were looking at a new design for an electric car. It is called the Tesla. We stayed there a long time so I got to lay down and take a short nap. You can see another of my friends Cameron and his Dad. They are fun to have around to play with. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home