Friday, February 02, 2007
Previous Posts
- Then it was off to the kennels to get signed in, a...
- I also walked on a different surface it was a litt...
- We arrived during lunch time at GDA so we decided ...
- When entering the GDA lobby I noticed three well t...
- Guide Dogs of America is located in Sylmar and we ...
- After three hours of driving on the I-5 we stop at...
- We went on a car trip to northern Ca. I have lear...
- WOW.... It was a great day. I got to ride on a fe...
- I was playing at the beach the other day. The oce...

1 Comments:
Hi Dustin! You look quite a bit like your brother Duke! I can't believe you're only 55 pounds though, Duke is a monster at 66!! We'll see you soon! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home