Saturday, March 03, 2007
Previous Posts
- My puppy raisers picked me up on Friday. I had a ...
- Here I am at GDA waiting to be assigned a kennel t...
- Car rides are the best. I never know where I will...
- We spent President's Weekend in Solvang. Stopping...
- Natasha and I spent the morning in Solvang looking...
- Did you know Labrador Retrievers can wink?
- Then it was off to the kennels to get signed in, a...
- I also walked on a different surface it was a litt...
- We arrived during lunch time at GDA so we decided ...
2326=88+%3D+4%28%3DXROQDF%29232375+4969+4ot1lsi.jpg)
2326=88+%3D+4%28%3DXROQDF%29232375+4969%3B9ot1lsi.jpg)
2326=88+%3D+4%28%3DXROQDF%29232375+4969%3B7ot1lsi.jpg)
2326=88+%3D+4%28%3DXROQDF%29232375+4969+7ot1lsi.jpg)
2326=88+%3D+4%28%3DXROQDF%29232375+49699%3Bot1lsi.jpg)

1 Comments:
do you mind if I link you to my page? I don't know why I haven't asked before, but I love checking your blog! And you are a fellow GDA puppy raiser. :) also, I will be raising Duke and Dustins brother Dash until further notice. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home