All I can say about my operation is that the worse part of the whole darn thing is this plastic cone I had to wear around my head.
Monday, April 30, 2007
Previous Posts
- GDA called a couple weeks ago to ask my puppy rais...
- One of my favorite weekday walks is Heisler Park i...
- At the end of the outing Kristin took me for a wal...
- My group and I had great fun on the boat.
- Yes!!! Here I am with my litter mates Duke and Dar...
- My favorite training exercise is coming when calle...
- Today I went with my puppy raiser to a school in S...

3 Comments:
I love all the pics. I added you to my site - ksdspuppy.blogspot.com
oh Dustin I feel for you. those plastic cones are the pits. Running into doorways you normaly fit thru, not able to chew your bones/toys properly, ect... Kamra had the neck collar, but I puppy sat for Lily after her spay and she was so miserable.
We're very sorry Dustin! From all the boys I've ever raised, we apologize and know that those SUCK!
Post a Comment
<< Home