Dustin

I am a yellow lab who is in training to become a guide for a blind or vision impaired person. Since this blog began my description has changed. I became a working guide on July 27, 2008

Wednesday, March 07, 2007


Today I went with my puppy raiser to a school in Santa Ana, CA. We told the kids all about GDA and the puppy raising program. They listened and asked lots of questions. Afterwards my group got to pet me. The kids were interested, kind and fun.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 9:07 PM, Blogger Jake and Joanna said...

Dustin looks SO much like Duke, but I'm thinking maybe Duke is a little darker yellow. Do you remember what color Dash is?? :) Yellow? Black?

 
At 10:54 AM, Blogger matt and amy said...

hi dustin,

we found you blog thru truman's blog. we are raising his brother tai and adopted big sister paige. we are big fans of hogan and harvey and were rasing liam at the same time as them.

can we link to your blog?

matt & amy
tai, paige, liam, & voight

 
At 4:12 PM, Blogger Jake and Joanna said...

Dash weighs nearly 80 pounds!!!! To be exact, 77.1. HUGE for a nine month old!

 
At 9:18 AM, Blogger Denise said...

Hi Dustin
I also raise for GDA. A little Chocolate named Oceana.

Can I link to you?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home