I am a yellow lab who is in training to become a guide for a blind or vision impaired person. Since this blog began my description has changed. I became a working guide on July 27, 2008
Friday, May 11, 2007
The reason I am smiling is because I am off to GDA camp today for another evaluation. I will be gone a week which will give me a good chance to show my trainer all the things I know...
Oh, camp sounds fun!!! Do you get to learn new things too? That would be great! Good luck with your evaluation. Hope you don't get nervous! I know you'll do great!
3 Comments:
Good luck Dustin!! Do the "D" puppies proud!!! And if Dash is still there waiting for his home, give him a lick for me! :)
Oh, camp sounds fun!!! Do you get to learn new things too? That would be great! Good luck with your evaluation. Hope you don't get nervous! I know you'll do great!
Good Luck Dustin!! May we link to your blog???
Post a Comment
<< Home