Sunday, November 11, 2007
Previous Posts
- I went to the Irvine Amtrak station. Glass elevat...
- By the way I came in first on every race!!!
- I must say I have the best of times with Natasha a...
- We went to the Orange County Preforming Art Center...
- Meet the newest member of our family. 4 1/2 month...
- Contests, food, treats, picture taking and obedien...
- Walking around the Montage Resort park is great an...
- We even did some obedience training.
- After the Sawdust we all came over to my house f...
- Earlier in the week I spent some time with Cameron...


2 Comments:
Hi Dustin,
We just found your post and wanted to leave a comment. Stetson says hello and misses hanging out. Maybe we can do it again sometime.
Colby
We also subscribed to your RSS feed and receive an update everytime you post information on your blog!
Happy New Year!
Colby
Post a Comment
<< Home