Dustin

I am a yellow lab who is in training to become a guide for a blind or vision impaired person. Since this blog began my description has changed. I became a working guide on July 27, 2008

Friday, September 14, 2007

Walking around the Montage Resort park is great and a fun area to do training. The sand between my toes feels really good also. Afterwards it was off to Albertson's to do some shopping and a photo op with the LB fire truck.

Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 4:56 AM, Blogger Lisa and pups said...

WOW you are really growing up. I've never had beach sand in my toes, just that stuff they put in volley ball pits! It wasn't so comfortable. Glad to hear an update!

 
At 9:38 AM, Blogger Brittany said...

Hobbs -
I am super jealous you got to go to the beach! I loved the sand at the desert and what could be better than sand AND water!!

Brittany-
I would like to link to your blog if that is ok.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home