Dustin

I am a yellow lab who is in training to become a guide for a blind or vision impaired person. Since this blog began my description has changed. I became a working guide on July 27, 2008

Friday, January 25, 2008

We took advantage of a break in the weather to take a walk around the Montage. It was cold but gorgeous. After the walk we took time to sit around a fire pit just to enjoy some one on one time together. It won't be long now before I head to GDA for training. It has been great being raised by my adopted family and their children and grandchildren. We have had fantastic times and experiences but I am looking forward to begin my training to become a guide, that was what I was born and raised to do.....
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home