Dustin

I am a yellow lab who is in training to become a guide for a blind or vision impaired person. Since this blog began my description has changed. I became a working guide on July 27, 2008

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Dear Mom and Dad,
Hi all, My trainers tell me that I've completed my first set of tests wearing my harness! I got to guide my trainers while they were blindfolded the other day. It sure was fun!

I know I still have a lot to learn and soon we will learn to guide on stairs, elevators and even escalators!

We have fun when we are not working too. The kennel staff gives us bones and toys to play with. We also run and play in the grassy of leash area!

Take care,
Wiggles and Wags,
Dustin

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 9:40 AM, Blogger Jake and Joanna said...

YAY Dustin!!! Good job passing your prelims!!! It seems like you just went IFT, but look at you, getting ready to graduate! What a good boy! Keep it up! :)

 
At 3:36 PM, Blogger Colby, Raven, Elsa said...

Go Dustin! I hope Stetson is doing as well as you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home