Before I leave for guide training I want to share some of my favorite places.
Park Bench Restaurant (they even have a doggie menu)
http://www.stockteam.com/parkbnch.html
Huntington Beach Dog Beach
http://www.stockteam.com/dogbch.html
Metrolink
http://www.metrolinktrains.com/
Gaffey Street Diner
http://www.gaffeystreetdiner.com/
Balboa Island Ferry
http://www.balboaislandferry.com/
Sawdust Arts and Crafts Festival
http://www.sawdustartfestival.org/
Petersen Automotive Museum
http://www.petersen.org
Harris Ranch (great place to stretch on your way to San Francisco)
http://www.californiahistoriccountryinns.com/harris.html
Alice's Restaurant at the Park
http://www.breakfastinthepark.com/
Laguna Cliffs Marriott Resort & Spa (great breakfast buffet)
http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/snadp-laguna-cliffs-marriott-resort-and-spa/
Scenic Walk
http://www.montagelagunabeach.com/index.html
Dana Point Harbor (great walk)
http://www.danapointharbor.com/
Labels: Places I enjoyed visiting

3 Comments:
WOW - you have a lot of favorite places!
Good luck in training! :)
I love Harris Ranch, Dustin!!!! Good luck in training!! Is your mommy getting a replacement puppy? We're going to miss hearing of your adventures so much!
Well, I am hoping they have a computer at the kennel. As for another puppy they are going to wait and see how I do.
Post a Comment
<< Home