My puppy raisers are on a two week vacation so they won't be at the GDA Open House..... but I will be. Yes, I will be a demo dog. I am so excited to put on the harness and show my friends and their puppy raisers all that I have learned.
The day arrived and I saw lots of my friends but had to concentrate on the task at hand. My trainer expects me to do my job well and I tried my very best. My only regret was that Jim and Anne were not there.....
Labels: demo dog

3 Comments:
Now i'm extra glad I was able to get the video!! Also, Dustin got the chance to guide a little boy, who couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 years old. Even though the boy had to practically jog to keep up with Dustin, Dustin was SOO incredibly patient, and just loved on the boy when he was done working. :) You should be VERY proud of your boy, I hope to see him graduate very soon. :)
Joanna, You are the best, I keep watching the video over and over and over again... thanks for all the news and especially the video. The only problem is I would love to have him home once again but I know he alone will decide his future..... I love that boy....
Yay! I got to see Dustin's video on Joanna and Camry's blog. It took us about 2 hours to get to the open house and we arrived just as the Guide Dog demo was ending. I was so bummed out. Then Jan came up to me and told me Dustin was the Guide in the demo! I think she said Joe got some good photos of Dustin.
I'm so glad Joanna and Camry took and posted the video.
Post a Comment
<< Home