Dustin

I am a yellow lab who is in training to become a guide for a blind or vision impaired person. Since this blog began my description has changed. I became a working guide on July 27, 2008

Thursday, October 01, 2009

Dutch and I taking our last night time walk together. After drinking some water we laid down for the rest of the evening. I am heading home to my partner and Dutch will soon head to guide dog college we will be saying our goodbys. Dutch was there for my graduation and has met my partner so he knows what guide dogs do after being paired with a partner. He will be a fantastic guide if that is what he chooses to do.
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 7:21 PM, Blogger Colby, Raven, Elsa said...

Hey Dustin! Glad to see you're still blogging. Stetson wanted me to leave a comment and say hello.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home