Hello Everyone,
Well, the waiting is over, I have been in training with my new partner for some time now. We are doing extremely well working together. We will be graduating on July 27th. All of you have been wonderful to me supporting me and my family. We have had many adventures together, trains, airports, training classes, churches, schools, movies, parks, museums, festivals, malls, the beach the surf, conversations on our blogs, becoming a Canine Good Citizen, and so on. Its been so much fun, I will miss you all but you know this is what I have been dreaming about since I became a puppy in training. I hope you will come to see me and my partner graduate. I will be looking for you.
Love, Dustin
Labels: GRAUDATING

7 Comments:
YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!!!!!! I knew it, Dustin!!!!!! You're such a good boy!!!!
Now a question for the raisers: Was that a postcard that was sent to you from GDA?? It sounds like something they would write. Or is it Dustin? ;)
We'll be there cheering you on!
YAY! Congratulations Dustin! We can't wait to see you in your harness at graduation!
It is me Dustin!!!!
Congrats! That's awesome. You have done such great work!
Woohoo, Go Dustin. I'll be at graduation
YAY Dustin!! I will SO be there cheering for you and your brother Duke! That's so exciting!!
Congratulations Dustin
Your raisers got to be supper excited. See you at Graduation this Sunday
Post a Comment
<< Home