Dustin

I am a yellow lab who is in training to become a guide for a blind or vision impaired person. Since this blog began my description has changed. I became a working guide on July 27, 2008

Saturday, May 19, 2007

I had a great week at GDA. I am proud to say my evaluation was very good. My kennel mate was Havana she was exceptionally sweet and we played well together. My birthday is tomorrow May 20th . YEAH!!!!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 5:48 AM, Blogger Jake and Joanna said...

YAY Dustin!!!! We're SOO happy for you! And also SOOOOO happy to hear Dash found his home!!!!! And what perfect timing, as you mentioned, today is your birthday!! :) Congrats on a great evaluation!

 
At 6:51 AM, Blogger Lisa and pups said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! Here's to many more!!!!

I'm so excited about your excellent evaluation. And you got to play with Havana. How fun.

Congratulations on doing so well. Way to make your puppy raiser proud!

 
At 11:24 AM, Blogger Tabatha said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I am glad that you did well at your one year evaluation!!! Keep up the good work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home