I am a yellow lab who is in training to become a guide for a blind or vision impaired person. Since this blog began my description has changed. I became a working guide on July 27, 2008
Labels: The most fun day ever.
posted by GDA LAB @ 11:45 AM
Dustin you look like you are good at sharing. I am glad to see you having so much fun!
Aww I love it!! They look like they were each working hard to pull thier end of the ball there. So cute.
OOooh, that looks like so much fun. You are a much better swimmer than I am. I don't like little fishies biting me. But, you look fast.
Aww, my momma says I'll be able to go to the beach when I'm older. Looks like fun! Can't wait! (And people think Guide Dogs can't have fun!)
Post a Comment
<< Home
I am a Labrador Retriever.
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
Dustin you look like you are good at sharing. I am glad to see you having so much fun!
Aww I love it!! They look like they were each working hard to pull thier end of the ball there. So cute.
OOooh, that looks like so much fun. You are a much better swimmer than I am. I don't like little fishies biting me. But, you look fast.
Aww, my momma says I'll be able to go to the beach when I'm older. Looks like fun! Can't wait! (And people think Guide Dogs can't have fun!)
Post a Comment
<< Home