Dustin

I am a yellow lab who is in training to become a guide for a blind or vision impaired person. Since this blog began my description has changed. I became a working guide on July 27, 2008

Monday, June 11, 2007

My puppy raisers got the call early Sunday morning. Hurry to Sue, Dan and Cameron. The new baby boy was on his way. We arrived just in time to wish Sue luck as she, Dan and Sandra headed for the hospital. Seven hours later Nathan Charles was born. All went perfectly, Nathan and Sue came home on Wednesday. I was allowed to meet Nathan when his Auntie Sandra was holding him. He smells sweet but he makes very funny noises.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 5:23 PM, Blogger Tabatha said...

AWWWWW Congrats on the new baby!!!!!!

 
At 8:05 AM, Blogger Denise said...

Dustin, I have a picture just like that when my nephew Jacob was born of Kamra meeting him one week before she went in for formal training. Then meet him for the second time ever at her graduation but I did not have my camera with me.

The good news for you is you get to know Nathan before you have to go in for formal training.

Congrats on the new addition to your family.

 
At 3:59 PM, Blogger Lisa and pups said...

Aaah, a HUGE Congratulations to you and your puppy raiser! Love the pic. You are being so good around the baby.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home