Dustin

I am a yellow lab who is in training to become a guide for a blind or vision impaired person. Since this blog began my description has changed. I became a working guide on July 27, 2008

Friday, January 25, 2008

Here I am playing with my new toys, I need to be supervised because I have a tendency to chew my toys up. My puppy raisers are trying to get all my favorite things done while we still have time. Walking the beach is the best thing ever.


Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 4:59 PM, Blogger Colby, Raven, Elsa said...

I have that toy with the ball and the ropes too until I broke it in half and pulled out all the ropes.

It looks like fun at the beach maybe my puppy raiser will take me when the weather is warmer.

Stetson

 

Post a Comment

<< Home