Dustin

I am a yellow lab who is in training to become a guide for a blind or vision impaired person. Since this blog began my description has changed. I became a working guide on July 27, 2008

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Dear Mom and Dad,
Hi! I just wanted to give you an update from Guide Dog College. I have been learning lots and we get to go to new and exciting places almost everyday! We rode the subway the other day and worked around Pasadena. Some of my friends have decided to go home but I think I want to stay and try to learn more. Hope you all are doing well.
Paws to you,
Dustin

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 6:26 PM, Blogger Jake and Joanna said...

that was the last postcard I got from my second dog before she graduated.... Hmmm.... :)

 
At 6:26 PM, Blogger Jake and Joanna said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home