Dustin

I am a yellow lab who is in training to become a guide for a blind or vision impaired person. Since this blog began my description has changed. I became a working guide on July 27, 2008

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

It was an exciting and busy day. We went to our local fire station to vote, took a long walk and did lots of recall practice but the best part came later in the evening when I met up with Stetson and practiced for the AKC Canine Good Citizen test. When our trainer arrived later to administer the test we were both ready, and I am happy to report we both passed.
Posted by Picasa

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 3:17 PM, Blogger Colby, Raven, Elsa said...

Congratulations Dustin! Thanks for coming early and helping me pass my test. I couldn't have done it without the help of you and your mommy and daddy.

Stetson

 

Post a Comment

<< Home